Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adjunct...

Every now and then I will post something not directly related to curly interests. :)  

I recently completed a photo shoot featuring my curly clients and was aided by the wonderful and innovative Genevieve Ruebel.

In May, Genevieve will be receiving her BFA in Graphic Design with a minor in Digital Photography and Conceptual Sculpture from the University of Wisconsin-Stout.  She has done work with the Crate & Barrel photography studio as well as worked on catalogs for Best Buy.  I suggest perusing her portfolio online to get a taste of some of her work:


I would not hesitate to work with Genevieve again on future projects...she is a FANTASTIC Minneapolis-based resource for photography, graphic design, and illustration.

Image is mixed media- illustration and photography- by Genevieve Ruebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment